Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions on a renewable fixed term contract basis
Reporting to the Geologist, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Geo-technical services within the North and Middle Dyke area.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Geology Diploma or Geology Certificate of competency
- 3 years post qualification experience with field based/mining and exploration in narrow seam/reef
- Working knowledge of Mine Modelling Systems
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Geological & Geo-technical mapping of North Dyke Shafts & generations of plans
- Coordinate all sampling activities in all North Dyke Shafts
- Generation of ore resources/reserves
- Technical Computing of geological / Geo-technical data
- Training on best practice on Grade Control & Identifying training requirements for subordinates
- Safety programme implementation & compliance
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
ERP System Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 22 NOVEMBER 2020
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied for
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.