Website Green Fuel
To support the Geological department by being responsible for identifying and assessing location, quantity and quality of ore deposits through competently applying and adhering to standard approved and safe work procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Analysing and interpreting geological data using applicable methodologies and computer software(s).
• Generating geological plans using previous exploration data.
• Maintaining geological control of the ore body and grade tracking through routine supervision of grade control and mining activities.
• Identifying risks associated with operations and provide solutions on ways in which potential damage can be mitigated.
• Communicating geological findings to management through reports.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree or Higher Diploma in Mining Geology from a recognised institution.
• At least 5 years field experience of which 2 should have been spent in coal mining environment.
• Conversant with systems and procedures associated with Open Cast Mining.
• Ability to implement systems and with good interpersonal skills coupled with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Send Application Clearly Marked the position together with Detailed CV and proof of Academic and Professional qualifications to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.