ZARNet is seeking talented services of outstanding and results oriented individuals who wish to be part of our dynamic team by filling the below mentioned vacant post so that the ZARNet's purpose for life is sustainably met.
Oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes as well as strategically improving and growing ZARNet business, by way of formulating sound marketing strategies, and developing smooth relationships with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
Human Resources Matters:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall ZARNet business with existing clients strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or any other related issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the breath and width of the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system a that drives high performance
- Maintain a robust pay plan and the related benefits programs
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report and provide informed decision making support through an HR matrix
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Business Development Matters:
- Develop client proposals and contracts
- Develop goals for market development and business growth.
- .Manage and retain sound relations with existing clients strategy
- Increase client base
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiate and liaise with stakeholders
- Identify and map business strengths with customer need
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally, regionally and internationally
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a First Degree in Human Resources Management, and a Masters shall be an added advantage
- Marketing degree/background shall also be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience as Human Resources Management and Business Development specialist at senior management level
- High-level communication skills
- Acute stakeholder management skills
- Proven negotiating skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Traceable conflict resolution
- A self-starter with sound team motivation skills
- Experience in working to exceed set targets
Send CVs to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.