Position : Self-Testing Assistant x 1
Location : Chipinge
Reporting to : Site Manager
Purpose of the position: Reporting to the Site Manager the incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive and quality HIV/ST psycho-education and testing integrated health services to clients with the aim of ensuring that all eligible clients administer self-testing, referred appropriately and linked to care to promote healthy lives through continuum of care.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Receiving and directing clients in the Self testing department.
• Assists in distribution of self-testing kits at the site and offsite.
• Assist clients who require assisted HIV self-testing
• Assist in linking clients to confirmatory testing.
• Referrals and linkage to HIV treatment and care
• Recording and reporting of activities on paper and DHIS2 based platforms.
• Demand creation for HTS and other HIV services
Qualifications And Experience
• Professional diploma in any Health Discipline/Social Sciences
• Certificate in Rapid HIV Testing is mandatory.
• Experience in conducting HIV/ST at facility and in the community.
• Systemic Counselling Course is an added advantage
• Candidates should be prepared to start asap.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV with subject heading Self-Testing Assistant to [email protected] : not later than 30th November 2020
To apply for this job please visit fact.org.zw.