Website RioZim Ltd
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancies at Renco mine in the following disciplines
The applicant will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Senior Mine Captain inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Conducting legal inspections in the main incline and vertical shafts.
• Carrying out weekly shaft examinations.
• Repairing shaft infrastructure.
• Managing conveyance of heavy materials and
equipment in the shafts.
• Managing ore and waste hoisting in the main incline shaft.
• Transporting of heavy equipment/materials to various working areas underground.
• Ensuring implementation and adherence to the Mine’s Health Safety and Environmental, policies, procedures and legal compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Shaft Timberman Certificate
• Valid Full Blasting License.
• 5 years’ underground experience as a miner (shaft experience will be an advantage).
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualification to:
The Human Resources Superintendent
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]
Closing date 20th November 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.