Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within ZESA Holdings at the National Training Centre
Stores Officer (Fixed Term Contract)
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree/HND in Stores Management/ Purchasing and Supply or equivalent qualification.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
• Knowledge of SAP is a must.
• Membership of a recognised professional institution.
• 5 years relevant postgraduate experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving all incoming materials and preparing the relevant documentation.
• Establishing appropriate stocks levels and ensuring 100% availability of stocks.
• Coding of all items in stock.
• Issuing requested goods and materials.
• Ensuring the security and proper storage of stock items.
• Compiling regular reports on stock movements.
• Ensuring proper housekeeping of the storeroom.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be hand delivered not later than Friday 20 November 2020 addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager
ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road, Belvedere
P.O Box 3330
OR email to: [email protected]
** Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications or for attending interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.