Tsholotsho Rural District Council
Tsholothso RDC hereby inviting eligible and qualified potential bidders as prescribed by the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, Cap 22:23, to apply for enrolment the standing list for the supply of various goods and services in the following categories.
- Arms and Ammunition
- Catering Equipment accessories and spares
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Communication, radios, handsets, cellular mobiles, fax machines and accessories
- Computers, printers, photocopiers, networking equipment, and accessories Construction
materials (Aggregates, roads making materials, reinforcing steel, mesh wire, etc. )
- Corporate gifts
- Corporate Wear
- Electrical Products
- Firefighting equipment
- Fuels and lubricants
- Furniture, Office Equipment, carpeting, and curtaining products
- Motor Vehicle spares, tubes and accessories.
- Outdoor, camping and hunting equipment
- Paints and accessories.
- Commodity broker or General dealer.
- Protective Clothing.
- PVC, HDPE, IDPE pipes and fittings
- Solar Panels and Accessories.
- Stationery products and paper raw materials
- Auctioning Services
- Borehole siting, casting, drilling, and repairs.
- Building and roofing repairs and maintenance Catering Services.
- Computers, printers, networking installations, and office equipment maintenance and repair services.
- Construction and civil works (buildings, dams, roads, etc)
- Engineering Consultancy
- Environmental impact assessment services.
- Heavy motor vehicles and hire of construction equipment (tip trucks, bulldozers, etc), maintenance services
- Hire of construction equipment (tip trucks, bulldozers, etc.)
- Installation, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, generators, power backup equipment, and miscellaneous electrical repair work.
- Legal services
- Light motor vehicle maintenance services.
- Plumbing and related (jobbing) services.
- Printing services.
- Software development, Installation and consultants’ services.
- Telecommunication, internet-based and related systems installation and maintenance services.
The bidders must be registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ).The applications must include the following documents:
Companies: Company profile, certificate of incorporation, CR^ form, CR14, Tax clearance certificate and proof of registration with PRAZ.
Partnership [s/Syndicates/Joint Ventures/ sole traders: Partnership Agreement, list of partners, contacts, Tax clearance certificate and proof of registration with PRAZ.
Applications may be submitted on line at [email protected] and or [email protected]yahoo.com or hand deliver at Tsholotsho RDC offices located at Tsholotsho business centre on or before the 27th of March 2020.