|NSSA 06/2020||Proposed External Lighting (Electrical) Works for the NSSA St. Tropez Residential Flats.||03 April 2020|
|NSSA 07/2020||Proposed Carpark Rehabilitation (Pavement Stormwater & Kerbing) and Walkway for the NSSA St. Tropez Residential Flats.||03 April 2020|
|NSSA 08/2020||Proposed Water and Sewer Reticulation for the NSSA St. Tropez Residential Flats.||03 April 2020|
|NSSA 09/2020||Proposed Repairs at NSSA Sakubva Bus Terminus Shopping Mall Complex, Mutare.||03 April 2020|
Tender Numbers -NSSA 06/07/08/2020
There will be a site meeting on Friday, 20 March 2020 at Si. Tropez Flats (Cnr Samora Machel Avenue & Chapman Drive, Eastlea, Harare) at 1100 hours. A Site Visit Register must be signed as proof of attendance.
Tender Number -NSSA 09/2020
There will be a site meeting on Thursday, 19 March 2020 at TM Supermarket, Sakubva Bus Terminus, Mutare (along Mutare/Masvingo Road) at 10.30 am. A Site Visit Register must be signed as proof of attendance.
- Tenders are invited from Category ‘A’ Building Contractors (CIFOZ, LOCAL GOVT, ZBCA).
- Bidders must be registered companies contributing to NSSA Pension Schemes and must be paid-up.
- Bidders must attach a Certificate of Incorporation and CR 14.
- Bidders must submit proof of registration with ZIMRA and the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ).
- Each tender document must be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of RTGS$200.00, from NSSA Supply Chain Office, 7th Floor, Office No 13, NSSA House, Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Selous Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Bid documents must be submitted in sealed envelopes, endorsed on the outside with the advertised tender number, tender description, closing date & time and must be hand-delivered to The Supply Chain Office, National Social Security Authority, NSSA House, Corner Sam Nujoma Street/ Selous Avenue, 7th floor, Office No 13, to reach us on or before date and time of closure.