The National Aids Council, (NAC) invites all prospective reputable suppliers of goods and services registered with The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe, (PRAZ) under the following categories to participate in the pre-qualification of the 2020 Standing list.
|A||Supply of office furniture and ITC consumables|
|B||Repair of Office and IT Equipment (laptops, desktops, printers, photocopiers, Shredders, binding and laminating machines, Chairs, desks, cabinets etc)|
|C||Plumbing , Electrical and General Building maintenance and services|
|D||Motor Vehicle Spares, Consumables, oils and lubricants, batteries, flaps, tubes and Tyres.|
|E||Supply of Groceries ,meat, cleaning materials and detergents|
|F||Supply, repair and servicing of Air Conditioning and refrigeration units|
|G||Repair and Service of Generators|
|H||PABX , Telephone Repairs and Maintenance|
|I||Supply of General Hardware, Electrical and Kitchen equipment/ items.|
|J||Events management, Catering and Hiring services|
|K||Printing, laminating and binding Services|
|N||Hire of Buses|
|O||Supply of Corporate apparel , Protective Clothing and School Uniforms|
|P||Supply of Sporting Equipment and uniforms|
The Council have a footprint in all the Country’s Administrative Provinces and Districts and it encourages all local suppliers (SMEs, Women, Youths and Minority owned Enterprises among other previously disadvantaged groups) in the respective Provinces/Districts to submit their bids for consideration.
Interested suppliers should submit the following mandatory documents or requirements;
- Proof of Registration with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe, (PRAZ).
- Comprehensive company profile ( detailing the products range, production or supply capacity, the physical address and footprint of the organization, (branches), experience and qualifications of the management team /key personnel, technical and financial partners, tools and equipment owned/ leased, certifications or affiliations to trade or industry institutes, bank details, insurers, quality, Guarantee and warranty policies, delivery terms, and payment terms ).
- Company registration documents, (Certificate of Incorporation, CR14, CR 6, VAT Registration Certificate, and Current Tax Clearance-ITF 263).
- At least three traceable trade referees (attach signed trade reference letters only)
- Dealership License or equivalent licensing documentation (where applicable).
- Bidders must submit separate bids per category, in cases where the bidder’s interests span over a number of procurement categories.
NB* All queries regarding the above Invitation should be forwarded in writing to the following email addresses
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and endorsed on the outside with the caption “Application for inclusion on the 2020 Standing List”, clear details of the preferred procurement category and supplier invitation closing date. Bids must be hand-delivered and deposited into THE TENDER BOX, situated at the ground floor (Reception area), National AIDS Council Head-Office, 100 Central Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe on or before 10:00 hours on 30Apri1 2020.