POCO X3 Pro Custom ROM Guide How to Install & Best Custom ROM
You're basically getting flagship-tier performance, and the fact that the phone is available for under $300 makes it a very attractive option. The X3 Pro has thin bezels at the top, but the bottom bezel is noticeably wider, and there is a hole-punch cutout. You'll find a wide earpiece just above the panel, and this doubles up as the secondary speaker. The stereo sound is loud and detailed, and it makes playing games or watching movies that much more enjoyable on the X3 Pro. POCO burst onto the scene three years ago with the POCO F1, with that phone offering a value package that is yet to be matched. So overall Poco X3 Pro is a great value for money phone but it’s definitely not for everyone. If performance or gaming is your number one priority then go for it.
- One difference I could find is that Poco UI doesn't have the Google Discover feed to the left of full link the homescreen.
- The fingerprint reader is on the side and it’s as snappy and reliable as we’d want it to be.
- POCO X3 Pro is a quite noticeable phone with its unique and stylish design.
- CrDroid did not sacrifice some features to provide a stable Android experience; it comes with customizable features and proves efficient.
This phone brought a great performance at a very low budget, as we compare another smartphone with the same performance. I’m not a professional gammer but I play free fire daily, now day’s I need a phone. Please suggest me a phone, which phone should I buy under INR.20,000. The high-end games we tried are playable and day-to-day usage was smooth. So, performance shouldn’t be a concern for prospective buyers. Poco X3 has slightly better overall brightness than Realme 7 Pro but outdoor visibility is comparable on both of these devices. The microSD card slot is not dedicated, so choose your storage variant accordingly.
- This phone's sole reason for existing is to deliver the best possible performance, and it manages to do just that.
- The 6GB/128GB model costs ₹19,999 ($272), and you get a 120Hz AMOLED panel, much better 108MP camera, and a more premium design.
- The Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Poco device.
- The 48MP camera churns out decent images in proper daylight.
Moreover, if you tend to hold the phone below the halfway point, there's a good chance the X3 Pro will perform a backflip and land on the ground due to its weight. The phone's width and thickness of 9.4 mm don't help ergonomics either. Xiaomi and its spin-off brands have a knack for delivering excellent design and build at an affordable price. However, things go wrong sometimes, and that was the first thought that came to mind when I unboxed the Poco X3 Pro.
The Poco X3 Pro edges out the Poco F3 with a better battery setup as it comes with a 5160mAh battery compared to the 4520mAh battery on Poco F3. Both phones support 33W fast charging so that puts them on the same level in terms of charging speeds. Poco has been my favorite sub-brand of Xiaomi in recent years. Poco phones come with exactly what I look for in a phone. They are superfast, putting much costlier phones to shame.