Just for laughs
#INTERNAL HOME MEMO
TO: ALL CHILDREN, DEPENDANTS & RELATIVES
August 9th, 2019
SUBJECT: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN/COST CUTTING MEASURES FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION
Due to the current economic situation, all domestic rules and regulations
Have been revised as below and under no circumstance is any violation going
to be accepted.
1. The Kitchen and all pantries are declared Restricted Zones. Entry
and/or passage shall require express permission from myself upon submission of written request.
2. Breakfast is banned. This matter cannot be discussed!
3. Such food items as rice, chicken, butter, jam, eggs, bread and milk are
Restricted. Anyone intending to eat any of such foodstuffs must write to
me in triplicate, with three days notice, giving justification backed by a qualified dietician report as supportive documentation.
4. Bathing in the morning is limited to 5 litres of water per
person while bathing in the evening is banned unless there are medical reasons.
5. All security lights should be removed with immediate effect. All dependants shall abide by an all-night guard-duty roster I shall make
6. No dependant shall entertain friends indoors, far less attempt to
offer food, drinks or even music. Those who want their guests to listen to music shall sing for them.
7. No one is allowed to talk to officials from police, Council or Court Bailiffs; doing so shall carry an instantaneous penalty of ejection from the House.
8. Anybody who breaks a glass, furniture or any other property in The
House, shall immediately have to seek temporary employment
somewhere to earn money to replace such broken item(s).
9. All visitors intending to spend a night/week or more shall apply in triplicate and give two months notice, with an endorsement from
their village Head or Chiefs, giving convincing reasons why they can't stay at their *homes. Failure to do this shall result in their being turned away, at the gate, upon arrival.
THESE RULES ARE BINDING AND NOT SUBJECT TO ANY DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER!!!
Chairman of Home affairs