The Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development in partnership with CBZ Bank has introduced the Student Finance Loan Scheme that provides financing to students at Midlands State University (MSU) in need.
Requirements to apply for the Tertiary Students Loan Application at MSU
Applicants must complete and submit the following;
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Loan Application Criteria Form. (Download it below)
- CBZ Tertiary Education Loan Product Application Form (Also download below)
- Great Zimbabwe University recommendation letter.
- Proof of Residence
- Admission letter (for new students)
- Current fees statement
- Copy of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor National ID
- Passport size photo of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor
- Copy of applicants’ National ID
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Parent/Guardian/Guarantor current payslip or other proof of income
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Student Affairs Division together with all necessary documents.
Applicants are advised to meticulously complete all sections on the application forms to avoid inconveniences.
Related Stories You May Be Interested In:
2020 Zimbabwe Universities Application Forms (Download Now)