South African president Cyril Ramaphosa has relaxed lockdown restrictions following a state of the nation address he made yesterday allowing businesses to reopen.
While delivering the speech he said the following businesses will reopen
- Restaurants (for sit down purposes)
- Temporary lodging facilities like hotels and lodges
- Business meetings and conferences
- Personal care providers, Hairdressers, masseuses etc
- Non-contact sports like cricket, golf, tennis (contact sports opened for training purposes only.)
Watch the full video below: