Free forex ebook

Child Kidnappers Caught in Epworth

The suspects, three men and two women, were found with two kids stashed in the car boot

  • forex
  • Wealthy affiliate online

Child Kidnappers Caught in Epworth

Five suspected kidnappers were on Saturday caught by residents in Epworth after they were found hiding two children in their car’s boot.

The suspects parked the car close to a market place and some people heard the screams of the children who were in the boot.

Sources said the suspects were made up of three men and two women.

The three men tried to escape but were caught after a chase. A source said:

Vakaonekwa vane vana two muboot, after they parked their car close to where people sell their goods.

The kids vaichema, which made people suspicious and they went to check and found the children in the boot.

The men tried to escape but were caught after a chase by the mob.

During the confrontation, a certain woman identified one of the female suspects who was involved in another kidnapping incident involving children.

Following their arrest, they were immediately taken to Domboramwari Police Station.

The incident occurred in Epworth’s Stopover area along Delport Road.

The two kids were kidnapped while they were on their way from Rueben Shops.

While the residents were confronting them, police arrived at the scene and dealt with the case.

Child Kidnappers Caught in Epworth 


  • WhatsApp masterclass

Two individuals accused of fatally assaulting a suspected thief in December were apprehended three months later, following identification by a witness.

Samson Maruta, aged 47, and Kudakwashe Andrew Nyagumbo, aged 30, made a court appearance before magistrate Dennis Mangosi over the weekend. They were not required to enter a plea and were remanded in custody until April 5.

According to court proceedings, on December 16 last year, at Budiriro 5B shops, Maruta and Nyagumbo allegedly attacked William Matore after witnessing him attempting to steal from the Goshen Community shop.

They purportedly used a wooden stick and kicked him until he became unconscious, then left him at a nearby bus stop.

Matore later succumbed to his injuries at the same bus stop.

Following Matore’s death, his body was taken to Sally Mugabe Hospital for a post-mortem examination, which revealed severe head trauma as the cause of death.

The two suspects were arrested on March 20 after being identified by a witness who alerted the police.

The prosecution was represented by Rufaro Chonzi in court.


Person for people. Reader of writings. Writer of readings.

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please turn off your adblocker to view our content as our site is ad-supported