ZUPCO Is Recruiting!!!
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies which have arisen in the company within the following Cities:-Harare, Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Kadoma, Chiredzi, Mutare, Gwanda and Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Driving the bus with due care and attention.
• Transporting passengers daily.
• Must practice excellent customer care.
• Must ensure the bus is refuelled at the appropriate times.
• Promptly report all accidents and breakdowns.
Qualifications And Experience
• Class One Driver's license
• Must have a Defensive Driving Certificate
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Must have excellent customer care skills
• Must have at least four years experience as a Bus Driver
How To Apply Applications with detailed CV's and certified copies of certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for and preferred station should be submitted to
Human Resource Manager Zimbabwe United Passenger Company P.O. Box 3298 Harare Or hand-delivered to the nearest ZUPCO Depot. Not later than 24th January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Zim Trending is looking for guest contributors. We focus on the issues affecting Zimbabweans at home and in the diaspora. We are thus looking for content in the following areas:
-Business & Entrepreneurship
-Tech & Gadgets
-Motivation & Inspiration
-Arts & Creativity
-Community Development Projects
-Health & Wellness
All posts will be fully accredited to the author and published with the author’s profile
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively: Send Word Document to +263 775 378 769 with the caption ‘Guest post’
(NOTE THAT THIS IS VOLUNTARY and send WhatsApp notification to the number above)