The Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development in partnership with CBZ Bank has introduced the Student Finance Loan Scheme that provides financing to students at Great Zimbabwe University in need.
Requirements to apply for the Tertiary Students Loan Application at GZU
Applicants must complete and submit the following;
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Loan Application Criteria Form. (Download it below)
- CBZ Tertiary Education Loan Product Application Form (Also download below)
- Great Zimbabwe University recommendation letter.
- Proof of Residence
- Admission letter (for new students)
- Current fees statement
- Copy of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor National ID
- Passport size photo of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor
- Copy of applicants’ National ID
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Parent/Guardian/Guarantor current payslip or other proof of income
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Student Affairs Division together with all necessary documents.
Applicants are advised to meticulously complete all sections on the application forms to avoid inconveniences.
For further details please contact:
The Dean of Students, Ms Sarafina Mudavanhu on: 071 9 895 081 Email: [email protected]
Student Affairs Administrator, Mr. B. Banda on : 0775 685 058 Email: [email protected]
Director Information and Public Relations, Mr Anderson Chipatiso on: 0775 130 427 email: [email protected]
You can also visit the Great Zimbabwe University website here
Related Stories You May Be Interested In: