There are hundreds of messaging apps out there, but one of the most outstanding apps is WhatsApp.
This messaging app is highly recommended by people all over the world. It boasts good reviews on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
But for now, one of the many known downsides of this messaging app is that it is designed to verify a mobile number that can only run one account on one phone. Every WhatsApp account is basically linked to a mobile number. That is until users have found ways to run two WhatsApp accounts on Android phones.
Some users want to be able to switch between two different accounts using one device, for convenience. WhatsApp for them is their lifeline. The need for two WhatsApp accounts in one device is so important that users have coined a phrase for it – Dual WhatsApp.
And there are many methods of Dual WhatsApp on Android. Some need your Android phone to be rooted. Some just need a dual sim smartphone. Some does not need third-party applications. Here we discuss these helpful hacks.
Method 1. Use WhatsApp Business
The WhatsApp team has also created WhatsApp Business which allows you to set up another account using a second mobile number. Here are the steps in adding WhatsApp Business on your Android phone:
- Go to Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp Business.
- Download and install the application.
- Set up your account using the second number.
- Use two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously.
Method 2. Use GbWhatsApp
Another workaround is GbWhatsApp for Android. It boasts some cool features, such as beautiful themes and customization. You can get the same interface in which you can also change icons, colours and themes. Here are the steps for installing GbWhatsApp for your Android device:
- Make sure that your phone’s sim card is installed properly.
- Download the GbWhatsApp APK file.
- Go to the folder where you have placed that apk file.
- Install GbWhatsApp on your Android device.
- Open the application and register using your sim card number.
- Use two WhatsApp accounts in one device.
Method 3. Use MultiWhatsapp
One of the easiest to use application is MultiWhatsapp. It does not only allow you to use two WhatsApp but you can make as many accounts as you want, and you can also manage each of these accounts. You do not even need to root your Android phone to use it. Here’s how to run this application on your phone:
- In order to download MultiWhatsapp, you have to go to their official website and launch the installation from there.
- Once the app installation is up, click to build the WhatsApp copy.
- The application will then, ask you to install and duplicate your WhatsApp.
- You can now create and activate an account.
Sure enough, WhatsApp is a good messaging platform and is probably better than other messaging applications out there. But what is better than WhatsApp? Of course, Dual WhatsApp in one Android phone.