The Applications are invited to apply for the University of Nottingham Master Scholarships in the UK. These Scholarships are offered under the Developing Solutions Masters scholarship in the UK.
These scholarships are offered by the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom. The university has been offering these scholarships since the year 2001. Students from developing countries have availed this scholarship which has to lead them to a brighter future.
About University of Nottingham Master Scholarships in the UK:
A total of 105 scholarships are offered under this flagship developing countries scholarship in the UK program. These are fully funded scholarships that provide 50-100% of tuition fees to the selected candidates. Outstanding students from developing regions and countries such as from Africa, Common Wealth countries and India, Pakistan are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants who have never studied in a foreign country before are highly encouraged to apply. Applicants should first apply to the University of Nottingham’s Available fields of study for the master’s program and then apply for this scholarship.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest information about Scholarships, Internships, Conferences, Summer programs and other Youth Opportunities.
- Location: United Kingdom
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Master’s
- No. of Scholarships available: 105
- Deadline: 1 May 2020
- Applicants should be a citizen or permanently domiciled in one of the eligible regions.
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants should not have studied in a foreign country before.
- Students currently studying at the University of Nottingham cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Note: these scholarships are NOT available for the Masters of Research degrees (MRe degrees)
- ALL countries in Africa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Tristan da Cunha
- The Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Scholarship in UK covers:
- 100% tuition fee
- 50% tuition fee
Available fields of study:
- Faculty of medicine and health sciences
- Faculty of social sciences
- Faculty of engineering
- Faculty of science
01 May 2020 is the last date to apply for the University of Nottingham Master Scholarships in the UK.
How to Apply:
Follow these steps:
- Apply to the University First through this link:
2. Then apply for the scholarship through this link:
Official link: Click Here
You May Apply: University of Nottingham Scholarships In UK 2020