Xenophobia updates 04 September 2019
This is absolutely tragic. Tears for the men of our own continent, our African family, burnt so savagely. Tears for a country where jobs and money are placed at a far higher value than human life. Tears for Nelson Mandela’s dream of a country based on diversity BUT unity. Tears for a government who do not care about their own people and supporters yet will use and manipulate these uneducated people to create enough hatred among them for other tribes and races, that they do not see a fellow human but rather an enemy to kill: yet one they have not even exchanged a word with. – their brothers in arms … Tears for a country with a beautiful heart, spirit, and soul being shattered into tiny unfixable.pieces, with every day that passes. Tears for Africa a continent where love and the need to rescue our fellow brothers and sisters, refugees and those in dire straits have been replaced with hatred and the need to rid South Africa of these desperate souls who are seen as parasites. I cry for my beloved country. Zimbabweans in South Africa we are with you in our hearts.
With the recent developments of xenophobia in South Africa, Babes Wodumo is supporting Xenophobia.Why Babes?
- Cold war in Thembisa Joburg
Indians poisoned all the food in their shops … and looters are all in the hospital battling food poisoning
- Shoprite under attack in Nigeria
- Zambians are now targeting South African businesses in response to the Xenophobia attacks
- Nigerian students give South African companies to leave Nigeria or destruction
- Tiwa Savage will not be performing at the upcoming DSTV delicious festival in JOHANNESBURG on the 21st of September