(ZPC/HRE RFQ 162/2019)
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PLOUGHS MUREX FACED WITH TAIL:-
HARARE POWER STATION
Zimbabwe Power Company invites your company to make a firm offer for the supply and delivery of the following goods at Harare Power Station.
Total Price RTGS$
||Supply and delivery of ploughs murex faced with tail as per attached specification (2 pages)||
|VAT on contract sum|
Manner of Submission
Tenders must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and endorsed on the outside with the above mentioned tender number, tender description and tender closing date. Tenders must be received at ZPC Harare Power Station on or before the closing date or delivered by hand to THE TENDER BOX to the attention of The Power Plant Manager, Zimbabwe Power Company, 6 Coventry Road, Harare, Zimbabwe before 10:00 hours on the closing date. Provided that, where quotations made by email or in some other electronic form are received before the end of the bidding period, they shall be printed out and deposited in the tender box. Provided that, where quotations made by email or in some other electronic form are received before the end of the bidding period, they shall be printed out and deposited in the tender box.
Offers not received by 10:00 hours on the closing date will be treated as late tenders, rejected and returned to tenderer. Last date of submission is 24/09/2019 at 10:00 hours.
YOUR OFFER SHOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bidders must respond to the specification on a line by line basis without failure.
- Bidders must provide lead time/delivery period from receipt of official order.
- A bid validity period of a minimum of 30 days from tender closing date must be firmly stated.
- Bidders must provide a reference list of customers to whom they have successfully supplied mill ploughs. ZPC reserves the right to do due diligence on the reference list.
- Bidders must attach proof of Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe registration in the form of a copy of Government Gazette – PRAZ receipts are not acceptable. If bidders do not attach proof – ZPC will use available Government Gazettes to verify registration.
- Bidders must state their acceptance of the following payment terms, no advance payments will be made for orders below US$500,000.00. Payment for goods will be made 30 days after delivery.
- Your quotation must be in RTGS Dollars. A quotation in any other currency will be rejected.
Bidders are also required to provide the following company document:
1. CR14 – List of directors
· Bidders must note that if they put more than one option only their main offer will be evaluated.
· Payment for goods will be made against a ZIMRA compliant tax invoice only and will be made into an RTGS FCA account and not NOSTRO FCA.
|Posted:||16 September 2019|
|Closing date:||24 September 2019|
|Station:||Harare power station|
If you are interested in this tender, please visit the ZPC offices to collect the tender documents. A fee of $10 applies.